Sunday, January 13, 2008

Second Chances

Several years ago, before my divorce from M's dad, I spent a lot of time with a guy I worked with (not the new guy - different work guy). You could call it an emotional affair I suppose. For a while, we went to lunch almost every day, even running errands on our lunch hour together. Things have never worked out for us to be a couple timing wise. At first we were both married to other people, he divorced but I was still married, I divorced but by then we worked in the same department , I moved to another department but he was on extended assingment in Europe. Now I'm free to date other people, we don't work in the same department, he's not involved with anyone, but he's moving to Germany in two weeks. If it's meant to be, maybe I'll be getting a job offer soon or timing will be better when he comes back in two years.

In the meantime, I missed cowboy a lot. I had no idea how much I missed him and it was really nice to see him last night. Plus I got some killer sex for the first time in four weeks. We even tried out my new cinnamon and vanilla flavored potions and lotions I bought at the sex party I went to. (Sorry, should have given a TMI alert before that last sentence.)

Cowboy stayed over last night. He skipped a day of duck hunting so he could sleep in with me. Not sure where exactly that ranks on the romance scale, although I suppuse "skipping hunting" falls somewhere between candles with scattered rose petals and not farting in bed.

No comments: